How Do I Access Google Docs Without A Gmail Account
Last Updated : Mar 9, 2022
IN - Google Docs
In this article we will show you how do I access google docs without a Gmail account, Google docs is one of the most popular Google apps or tools that helps users create documents that are professional, well-structured, creative and wholesome.
It is extremely important to know that there exists no way for any user to access Google docs without having to sign-in to a Google account.
Google docs is a service tool designed and owned by Google. In addition to this, even if you try to access Google docs via the Drive, you will still need to have a Google account registered and signed-in to.
Thus, it leaves us with no other option than to sign up on Google first. In this article, we will see how you can access Google docs without having a Gmail account.
There is no other way to do it, except for creating or signing up to a Google account.
This is a process that is fast, easy and will in fact, take you way less time than finding ways to go around it.
Moreover, it is very beneficial to have a Google account as it allows you to access all other Google tools and apps as well.
Let us see how we can create a Google account to be able to access Google docs.
Step By Step Guide On How Do I Access Google Docs Without A Gmail Account :-
- Open your Google web browser page or go to www.google.com.
- Now on the homepage of Google, you will be able to see several icons at the top right corner of the page.
- Now, you can either click on the ‘Account’ icon next to the Search bar or at the top right corner.
- Alternatively, you can go to the ‘Gmail’ icon.
- Here, you will be taken to a new page where you would be asked to sign in using your personal details and password.
- At the bottom of it, you will see the ‘Sign up’ option.
- Click on this icon and start the process of making your Google account.
- Fill in all the details and information asked by Google.
- Finally, you can customize your profile picture, password, theme, etc.
- You can also sync your Google account with Drive and your mobile phone.
- Now, go back to the Google homepage, click on the ‘Grid’ icon.
- From the list that opens, click on the ‘Docs’ icon.
- This will ask you to sign in using your Google account from the list or otherwise, by clicking on ‘Use another account’ icon.
- Once you have successfully logged-in, you will be able to access, edit, share, etc. your Google docs and other apps and tools by Google.
I hope this article on how do I access google docs without a Gmail account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.