Failed To Update Privacy Settings WhatsApp
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of failed to update privacy settings WhatsApp, WhatsApp users can face the problem related to the aspect of WhatsApp privacy settings.
With the issue to update privacy settings on WhatsApp users might not able to update their WhatsApp status or see the WhatsApp status of their saved contacts on their device.
To solve this issue you can try some of the few workaround discussed in this article that will help you to update privacy settings on your WhatsApp.
In such cases, you can try to change the network setting and reset network settings to update privacy setting on WhatsApp.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to fix failed to update privacy settings on WhatsApp this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to fix failed to update privacy setting on WhatsApp
Step By Step Guide On Failed To Update Privacy Settings WhatsApp :-
- Open settings on your Android device.
- Under setting, you will see various options such as System app updater, security status, sim card and mobile network, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, portable hotspot, connection and sharing, lock screen, sound and vibration and others.
- Now click the options sim card and mobile network.
- Once you click this option you will see the option of SIM card setting, default settings.
- Under sim card setting you need to select your sim card with whom you have created your WhatsApp account.
- Once you click on the SIM card name on the next screen it will show you various option.
- These options are edit sim information, mobile network and Wi-Fi calls.
- Under mobile network you will see 4 options called access point name, preferred network type, mobile network, use volte.
- the options of mobile network can vary depending on the Android device you are using.
- Now you need to click on the option preferred network type under mobile network.
- On the next screen you will see three types of networks called the4G, 3G and 2G.
- Make sure to select only 4G or 3G network types so that you can easily update your privacy setting on WhatsApp.
- Alternatively, you can also go to connection and sharing under settings.
- On the next screen you will see various option such as cast, printing, VPN, airplane mode, data usage, wireless display, and reset Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and mobile.
- Now you need to click on the option reset Wi-Fi, mobile and Bluetooth.
- On the next screen, it will show that this will reset all network settings including Wi-Fi mobile data and Bluetooth.
- Click the option reset setting placed at the bottom.
- Now you open WhatsApp application once again and try to update privacy settings.
I hope this article on failed to update privacy settings WhatsApp helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.