Couldn't Restore Chat History WhatsApp iPhone
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of couldn't restore chat history WhatsApp iPhone, sometime iPhone user says the problem of getting the error of couldn't restore chat history on WhatsApp even after completing the process of setting up WhatsApp.
This problem can be quite problematic as you won't be able to see all of the messages in your WhatsApp backup until you restore them on your iPhone.
There are some of possible solutions which will help you to fix the problem of WhatsApp couldn't restore chat history on your iPhone device.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to fix the problem of couldn't restore chat history WhatsApp iPhone this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to fix couldn't restore chat history WhatsApp iPhone
Step By Step Guide On Couldn't Restore Chat History WhatsApp iPhone :-
Method 1 - Check Internet Connection
- First you need to make sure that you have a stable internet connection to restore WhatsApp chat.
- For this you need to go to the settings.
- Under settings go to the Wi-Fi option and make sure to reboot your Wi-Fi router.
- You can also switch to another Wi-Fi network available so that it can fix the error of couldn't restore chat history.
Method 2 - Look Out Your iPhone Storage
- iPhone users can't restore chat history in case they do not have in a storage space on the device.
- To see this you need to go to the settings.
- Under setting you will see various option such as airplane mode, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, do not disturb, screen time, general, control centre, battery, privacy, display and brightness and others.
- Click the option general.
- Under general you will see various options such as about, software update, AirDrop, and accessibility. iPhone settings, date and time, keyboard, language and region and other.
- Click the option iPhone setting and check if you have enough space available to to restore the chat history on your iPhone.
- In case you do not have the space for creating WhatsApp backup then you need to remove some of the unwanted files on your iPhone to fix this error.
Method 3 - Force Restart Your iPhone
- There is a possibility that settings and system work can cause the error of couldn't restore chat history on WhatsApp.
- For iPhone 8 and later users you need to quickly press and release the volume up button, now press and hold the volume down button, tap and hold the side button until the logo display on your screen.
In this article we shared some of the possible solution that can help you to fix the error of wood and restore chat history WhatsApp iPhone.
I hope this article on couldn't restore chat history WhatsApp iPhone helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.