Best Video Editing App For Android Without Watermark
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you the solution of best video editing app for android without watermark, there are many third party application which provide the option to remove or disable the watermark while editing videos on your android device.
However, one of the best application to edit video without the watermark is google photos.
You can easily install this application from the play store and edit the videos without a watermark on your android device.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to edit video on android without a watermark this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to edit video for Android without a watermark.
Step By Step Guide On Best Video Editing App For Android Without Watermark :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device and install Google photos.
- In case you are not logged into your Google account you need to enter your Google account credentials
- Open Google photos application on your Android device.
- Once you open the Google photo you will see 4 option placed at the bottom of the screen called photos, search, sharing and Library.
- Click the option search.
- In this you will see various options regarding your activity, category and creation.
- Under category you will see various options such as screenshot, selfie, videos, motion photos and others.
- Click the option video.
- Now click on the specific video that you want to edit on your Android device.
- Once you click the specific video you will see 3 more options placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These options are share, edit, and delete.
- Click the option edit.
- Once you click this option you will see various options such as crop, adjust, filters, markup.
- With the help of Crop tool you can easily set the ratio of the video or rotate it.
- The adjust tool help you to to modify brightness, contrast, highlights, Shadows, tint and other options as you swipe right.
- Google photo application provide some of the inbuilt filters that you can use for editing your video.
- These filters are vivid, honey, clay, palma, blush, and others.
- With the help of markup tool, you can easily enter text in your video while editing it in your Android device.
- The markup tool provide the option of using highlighter or pen in case you want to highlight or showcase some important information with the help of pen.
- Once you edit your video with the help of Google photo application you need to click the option- save copy placed at the bottom to save the edited video.
I hope this article on best video editing app for android without watermark helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.