Android Full Screen Hide Navigation Bar
Last Updated : Nov 5, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of android full screen hide navigation bar, when you hide the navigation bar on your Android device that allow you to use the entire display space which lead to more immersive User experience.
Android users can easily hide the navigation bar to use the full screen.
This is sometimes important in case of playing a game when you want to use the full screen and these buttons can be annoying or can lead to loss of data.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to hide full screen navigation bar on Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to hide full screen navigation bar on Android.
Step By Step Guide On Android Full Screen Hide Navigation Bar :-
- Open settings on your Android device.
- It will show you various options such as about phone, security status, display, Bluetooth, connection and sharing, lock screen, theme, wallpaper, apps, additional settings and others.
- Click the option display.
- On the next screen you will see various option for screen, system, system font and others.
- At the bottom of the screen you will see or additional settings for lock screen and full screen display.
- Click the option full screen display.
- On the next screen you will see two type of system navigation called buttons and full screen gesture.
- Along with this you will also see the option for mirror buttons and notch and status bar.
- In Order to hide the full screen navigation bar you need to click the option full screen gesture.
- Once you click this option you will see some of the options at the bottom of the screen such as double check for the gesture.
- If you enable this option at inform that in some seen such as full screen game and video gestures need to be double swipe to take effect.
- You can also enable the option go back to previous app in which you need to swipe across the screen starting from The edge to go back to the previous app.
- Below this you will see the gesture demo of how to use the full screen display when you hide the navigation bar.
- It will show you the demo of how to go to home screen by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Along with this it will also show you how to open recent, go back, Trigger apps action and switch to previous app.
- Once you enable this option you will see that the navigation bar is no longer visible on the screen.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can hide full screen navigation bar on Android.
I hope this article on android full screen hide navigation bar helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.