Android Device Manager Location History
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of android device manager location history, Android device manager is a form of security feature which help you to locate your Android device or remotely lock or erase the data if it is lost.
In order to work with the Android device manager to secure your Android device you just need to connect it with your Google account.
With the help of Google Map Application you can easily find and delete android device manager location history.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete android device manager location history this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below for Android Device Manager location history.
Step By Step Guide On Android Device Manager Location History :-
- Most of the Android devices comes with pre- install Google map application.
- In case you do not have Google Map Application you just simply need to install it using Google Play Store.
- After successfully installing it you might need to enter your Google account credentials to proceed further.
- Now open Google map and grant all the permission if prompted.
- Now you need to click on your profile icon place that the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you click this option a drop down menu will appear on your screen with bill through various options.
- In this drop down menu you will see your email id at the top along with the option of manage your Google account.
- Below this you will see various options such as turn on Incognito mode, your profile, your timeline, location sharing, offline maps, add your business, your data in maps, settings, help and feedback.
- Click the option your timeline from the drop down menu.
- Once you click this option you will see various option regarding your location history such as days,, trip, Insight, places,, cities.
- You can easily see all the Locations with the help of timeline.
- Now you need to click on the three vertical dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you click this option a drop down menu will appear on your screen with will show various options.
- Click the option setting and privacy.
- Once you click this option on the next screen it will show you personal content regarding your timeline, App history, location setting and profile settings.
- Under Location Settings you can easily see the option of location accuracy, location history range, automatically delete location history and delete all location history.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can see Android Device Manager location history.
I hope this article on android device manager location history helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.