WhatsApp Status Privacy Only Share With
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you the solution of WhatsApp status privacy only share with, WhatsApp application is handy because of its amazing features. one of such feature is the WhatsApp status which is used by every age group.
With the help of this feature users can easily upload pictures, gif for a 24-hour period which get automatically removed.
However, for some of the contacts, there can be a privacy issue as they do not want everyone saved in their contact to see their WhatsApp status.
In such cases WhatsApp has made it very easy for the user to upload status by only sharing with selective contact.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to to use WhatsApp status privacy only share with this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to use WhatsApp status privacy only share with.
Step By Step Guide On WhatsApp Status Privacy Only Share With :-
- First you need to make sure that you have installed Whatsapp application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed on your Android device you need to enter your mobile number and OTP to proceed further.
- After successfully logging into your WhatsApp account, you will see three tabs placed at the top of the screen: chats, status and call.
- At the top of these three tabs you will see the search bar icon and three vertical door placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the status tab.
- When you click this you will see the option of tap to add status update for your account along with the recent updates of your saved contact.
- You can easily see the list of all the WhatsApp status of your save contacts under your recent update.
- Along with recent update , when you scroll down the page you will also be able to see viewed and the muted updates if any.
- Now to change the WhatsApp status privacy you need to click on the three vertical door placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- After this a drop down menu will appear on the screen which will show two options called status privacy and settings.
- Now click the option status privacy to proceed further.
- It will show you three options regarding who can see your WhatsApp status.
- These options include my contacts, my Contact except, and only share with.
- Now you need to click on the option only share from the given three options.
- Once you click this option you need to select the contacts saved on your Android device to whom you want to share your WhatsApp status.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can change WhatsApp status privacy to only share with.
I hope this article on WhatsApp status privacy only share with helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.