Read Receipts In WhatsApp
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you the solution of read receipts in WhatsApp, you can easily find the read receipt option in WhatsApp application as well as the web version available for PC or laptop users. the option of read receipt is visible under setting tab.
With the help of the privacy option you can easily find the read receipt option on WhatsApp.
In case you want to know when another person has read your messages on WhatsApp then you need to make sure that you have enabled the option of reading receipts on WhatsApp.
In this article, we will discuss how you can on the option of read receipt on WhatsApp desktop just follow the steps given below in order to see read receipt in WhatsApp.
Step By Step Guide On Read Receipts In WhatsApp :-
- Open Google Chrome or any other Browser on your PC.
- Search for WhatsApp web.
- Once you click on this official website of WhatsApp web, a popup box will appear on your screen.
- In case you are not logged in the WhatsApp web version then a unique QR code will display at the middle right corner of the screen.
- Follow the instructions as prompted on the popup box by opening the WhatsApp application and clicking the option of link devices on your Android or iOS device.
- Make sure to adjust the position of the QR code so that it fit into the square perfectly for scanning.
- Once the code is successfully scanned it will automatically login you to the WhatsApp web version on your desktop.
- Now tap on the three dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A dropdown menu will appear on your screen with will show various options such as new group, new broadcast, linked devices, starred messages, payment and setting.
- Tap the options settings from the drop-down menu.
- It will display you your profile picture name and status at the top along with several other options.
- These options areNotifications, privacy, security, theme, chat wallpaper, request account info, keyboard shortcuts and help.
- Click privacy to proceed further.
- Under privacy it will show you the option of who can see your personal information.
- In the privacy screen you will see options regarding last seen, profile photo, about, status, read receipts, Disappearing messages, groups, live location, block contact and fingerprint lock.
- Click the option- Read receipts.
- Now you need to Turn on the toggle placed at the right side of the read receipt option.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can find read receipts and on the option in the WhatsApp desktop version.
I hope this article on read receipts in WhatsApp helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.