How To Write Text Status In WhatsApp
Last Updated : May 24, 2020
IN - Whatsapp
If you want to write a new text status or edit an existing one on your WhatsApp status then you have come across the right article. In this article we will show you how to write text status in whatsapp.
WhatsApp is a cross platform messaging and voice over IP service which is now owned by the social network giant Facebook.
WhatsApp has the status feature which lets user update their status with texts. After Facebook became the parent company it has rolled out various other features like sharing images, videos, GIFs, etc.
In this article, I will tell the readers on how to write a text status for new users of WhatsApp. Below I have laid down few easy steps for the user:
- Open WhatsApp and tap on the Status tab.
- In the Status tab one can find two options. One is “My Status” and the other is a small pen icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on the pen icon for adding a text message or to update an already existing one.
- The user can take a picture or choose one from the gallery and then click on the pen icon and add a text for the picture.
- Upload the status by hitting on the green arrow on the middle right corner of the screen.
Hope this article on how to write text status in whatsapp helps you and now you can easily write whatsapp startus in texts also.