How To Use PhonePe Wallet Money
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to use PhonePe wallet money, PhonePe users can easily use the PhonePe wallet balance in order to book movie tickets, online shopping, mobile recharge, merchant payment and bill payment.
Before utilizing the PhonePe wallet balance you need to make sure that you have balance in your wallet in PhonePe.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to use PhonePe wallet money this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to use PhonePe wallet money.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use PhonePe Wallet Money :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe you just need to enter your mobile number and four digit password to login.
- After successfully login to your account you will see 5 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are called home, store, search, my money and history.
- Click the option my money placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In my money page you will see various options for investment, insurance,payment And wallet/ gift voucher.
- You can only use the PhonePe wallet money in order to recharge bills which include various options such as mobile recharge, DTH, electricity, credit card bill, postpaid, LIC/ insurance, and others.
- Now you need to select the specific category for which you want to use the PhonePe wallet money from the list given above.
- In this article we took the example of using the PhonePe wallet money in order to pay the electricity bill.
- After you click the electricity bill option under recharge and bills heading, on the next screen it will ask you to enter the unique service number in order to protect your current and future bills.
- After pressing confirm you will see the details of your electricity bill which include customer name, bill number, bill date.
- Just below these details it will ask you to enter the amount in order to pay the electricity bill from PhonePe wallet money.
- For paying the electricity bill you will see that there are various options such as debit from PhonePe wallet/ cashback, BHIM UPI, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- You can easily debited from the PhonePe wallet.
- After selecting this mode of payment you need to click the option pay Bill placed at the bottom of the screen.
I hope this article on how to use PhonePe wallet money helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement, in this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can use PhonePe wallet money.