How To Upload Photos To Google Drive From iPhone Without App
Last Updated : Dec 7, 2021
IN - Google Drive
In this article we will show you how to upload photos to google drive from iPhone without app, everything is getting online as we are approaching the age of AI.
We already have so many developments in the field of storage, we evolved from those heavy storage drives to compact SSD drives but now even the SSD drives are getting older as more and more people have started using the cloud based storage.
For those who don't know Cloud storage is a model of digital data storage in which the data is stored on the internet through a cloud computing provider such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
You can easily store your pictures and videos on the google drive and then access it anytime anywhere even if you don't have your iPhone with you. All you need is your email id and password. Google Drive is also available on the web so you don't even need to download the app to upload your photos in it.
Google Drive is highly useful for iPhone users as they can't expand their phone's storage. Google Drive gives 15 GBs of free cloud storage and it is also possible to buy more.
Step By Step Guide On How To Upload Photos To Google Drive From iPhone Without App :-
To transfer photos and videos to the Google Drive from iPhone you need the app but if due to some reason you are not able to access the app then you can transfer your pictures to the Google Drive using your Laptop, given below is the step by step guide for the same.
- First open your laptop and connect your iPhone to your laptop using the USB cable.
- After connecting your iPhone, go to the windows photos app and copy the pictures from your iPhone to your laptop. You can make a folder of all your pictures to keep it arranged properly.
- Open the Google Drive website in your laptop using any browser. You can also download the drive app on your laptop. Google Drive is also available in mobile devices.
- After opening Google Drive tap on +New at the top left corner of the screen, then click on File Upload. Now select the photos you want to upload to the drive. Please note that these photos will be stored in the My Drive folder.
- Your pictures are successfully uploaded to the Google Drive, you can share these pictures using the link. You can turn on link sharing by through the files. You can also choose if you want to allow others to make changes to your drive or not.
Google Drive can be used to store picture and videos. It helps you to free up some storage from your device. Google drive keeps the photos safe and secure. I hope this article on how to upload photos to google drive from iPhone without app helps you.