How To Upload Photos To Dropbox From Computer
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to upload photos to Dropbox from computer, Dropbox is a file hosting service that provides file synchronization and cloud storage. It offers users the option to build exclusive folders on each of their systems after the withdrawal box synchronizes them.
It offers 2 GB free storage space which can store photos videos and other documents. You can also create different folder to store the uploaded photos or videos.
Any of the changes done to a Dropbox folder will also affect other Dropbox folders there can be various reasons for uploading photos to Dropbox from the computer. Users like to keep a local copy of important photos and videos for security.
Dropbox offer ease of application and excellent features along with security which makes it the most preferred choice between consumer and Businessman before Google Drive.
In Case you are looking for a solution on how to upload photos to Dropbox from a computer, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Upload Photos To Dropbox From Computer :-
- Install the Dropbox desktop application on your computer.
- Once you install this application, it will build a folder on your system hard drive. The title of the folder is dropbox.
- Now search through your photos on your system that you want to upload to Dropbox.
You need to simply drag and drop the selected photo to Dropbox folder.
- Another method of uploading photos to Dropbox from the computer is to go to Your web browser and search for dropbox.com.
- Before moving forward you need to first sign in to your account. Enter your valid email id along with your password
- In case you do not have a Dropbox account you can easily create one using your Google account.
- Click the upload option placed at the top of the menu bar.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen which will show two options named Files and folder.
Select the file option from the pop-up window.
- Now you need to choose the photos from your computer that you want to upload to Dropbox.
- You can select multiple photos or individuals based on your requirement.
- In dropbox, you can also select a folder of your entire photos and videos.
After selecting the images that you want to upload to Dropbox select open from the popup window.
The selected photos will automatically start uploading to your Dropbox account.
I hope this article on how to upload photos to Dropbox from computer helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.