How To Update Android Version
Last Updated : Nov 9, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of how to update android version, it is very important to update your Android phone so that you get the latest feature and your device remain secure.
Android Delivers various updates annually on a monthly basis. many Android smartphones automatically notifies the users of the new update by default but you need to download them when you are connected to Wi-Fi and you have enough space on your phone.
It is also important that you have over 50% of battery for updating your Android device to the latest version.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to update Android version this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to update Android version
Step By Step Guide On How To Update Android Version :-
- First, you need to open your Android setting.
- You can easily search the setting option from the notification panel from the top of the home screen.
- Once you open the settings on your Android, you will see various options such as about phone,Battery and performance, wallpaper, home screen, notification, sound and Vibration, apps, additional settings, services and additional settings services and feedback and others.
- Now you need to click on the option about phone placed at the top of the screen.
- Redmi smartphone usually right the status of your phone at the top of the screen next to the option about phone.
- This means if you have any update available for your Android device you will automatically see the option of update place next to the option about phone.
- Now click on the option about phone faced at the top of the setting page.
- Once you click this option you will see system update, device name, device, MIUI version, Android version, storage, legal information, backup, certification and other important safety information.
- now in order to update Android version you need to click on the System update placed at the top.
- Once you click on this it will automatically show you the update available along with the name.
- It will show you the feature of the latest Android version which you need to update such as recording control Centre or system.
- You can also click the three dots placed at the top of the screen.
- Once you click this option you will see 4 options in dropdown menu call download latest package, update settings, what's new and more.
- In order to know more about the the Android version you can click the option was new to see the latest features available for your Android device.
- Now you need to click on the option download update placed at the bottom of the screen to update your Android version.
I hope this article on how to update android version helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.