How To Unlock FB Profile
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to unlock FB profile, social media platforms like Facebook are not only great to connect with people personally but also offer great opportunities for people who wish to use the platform for something more, something professional.
Many people join these sites to showcase their talents and attract audience, be it dance trends, photography, posting poems written by you, etc.
Or someone just might have a change of heart, and wish to connect more easily with others on Facebook.
Whatever may be the reason, Facebook allows its users to decide and choose their privacy settings according to what suits them the most. In one of its latest features, it allows users to both lock and unlock their profile.
This restricts the accessibility of your profile data, posts, pictures, etc. to only those on your Friend lists.
In order to unlock your profile, the procedure is basic and easy. If you are unfamiliar with it, don’t worry you have come to the right place!
Let us see how you can unlock your already locked profile. Follow the steps as explained below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Unlock FB Profile :-
- Open your phone by entering the password or simply swipe up to wake up your phone.
Go to the App drawer and select the ‘Facebook’ app.
- This will open on your screen the feed where you will see all the updates and posts put up by the people or pages you follow.
On the top right corner of the page, you will spot the ‘Menu’ icon (three horizontal lines), click on it.
This will take you to the Menu. Here, scroll down and select the ‘Settings and Privacy’ options located at the bottom of the page.
This will further open a drop-down list with various options. Choose the ‘Settings’ option and tap on it.
- Next, you will be able to see a list on your screen offering you different options and features to edit or customize your Facebook profile.
From this list, click on the ‘Profile Locking’ option under the ‘Audience and Visibility’ heading.
- This will take you to the next page. Here, you will be able to see various options related to Profile locking feature.
Click on the ‘Unlock’ icon located at the right side of the page.
- In the next step, you will be directed to a page where you can learn more about this feature, what it is, what it does, etc.
Go through the information and click on the ‘Unlock your profile’ icon at the bottom of the page.
With that click, you will be taken to your unlocked profile. Tap on the ‘Ok’ icon in the pop-up message.
- And you are done, it was that simple! You can tap on the ‘Unlock’ icon on your profile to lock your profile again.
I hope this article on how to unlock FB profile helps you.