How To Stop WhatsApp Messages Appearing On Screen - Android
Last Updated : Nov 16, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of how to stop WhatsApp messages appearing on screen - android, in case you receive the WhatsApp message in a form of pop up box on your screen in Android it means that you have enabled the option of popup notification for the WhatsApp application.
In case you want to stop WhatsApp messages from appearing on screen you need to make sure that you have turned off the option of popup notifications on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp application available for Android and iOS users provides the feature to enable and disable the popup notification.
In case you are looking for a solution to how to stop WhatsApp messages from appearing on screen, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to stop WhatsApp messages from appearing on screen.
Step By Step Guide On How To Stop WhatsApp Messages Appearing On Screen - Android :-
- Open WhatsApp application on your Android device.
- In case you have not open the WhatsApp application before you need to first set up your account by using your mobile number and OTP.
- Now tap on the three dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A drop down menu will appear on your screen with will show various options such as new group, new broadcast, linked devices, starred messages, payment and setting.
- Tap the options settings from the drop-down menu.
- it will display you your profile picture name and status at the top along with several other options.
- These options are accounts, chats, notifications, Storage and data, app language, help.
- Click The option notifications from the setting tab.
- On the next screen it will show you various options regarding conversation tones, messages, vibration, pop up notification, light, reaction notifications, group notification tone, call options of ringtone and vibrate.
- For the option popup notification under messages, groups.
- After selecting this a popup box will appear on your screen which will show you various options regarding pop up notification.
- These options are called No pop-up, only when screen on, only when screen off, and always show popup.
- you are able to see the WhatsApp messages appearing on your screen in case you have selected any of the option accept no popup from the given options.
- You need to click on the option no pop-up so that you do not get to see any WhatsApp messages appearing on your screen on Android.
- Similarly, if you do not want to see WhatsApp messages for group appearing on your screen you need to make sure that you turn off the option of popup notification by selecting no pop up under group notification.
I hope this article on how to stop WhatsApp messages appearing on screen - android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.