How To Stop Emails Going To Spam In Gmail
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to stop emails going to spam in Gmail an email that ends up going to your spam folder is unpredictable. Gmail also helps you to prevent important emails from going into the spam folder with the help of email filters.
This will help you to mark a sender, keyword away from your spam folder, and filter to your inbox. There are two methods through which you can stop the emails from going into spam.
A user can either report the email as not spam or create a filter to stop the emails from going to spam in your Gmail account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Stop Emails Going To Spam In Gmail :-
- Open Gmail on your browser. Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- Click the three horizontal lines placed at the top left side of the screen. The main menu will show various options like Inbox, starred, snoozed, sent, drafts, all mail, spam, trash, Categories, and others.
- Click the spam folder from the main menu.
- Select the e-mail that you want to move to your inbox.
At the top of the email click the options report, not spam.
After doing so, a notification will display at the bottom left of the screen which informs that the conversation is unmarked as spam And moved to the inbox.
- Open a Gmail account on your PC.
- Click the setting option represented by the gear icon.
- A drop-down list will appear on your screen which will show some options like quick settings, density, inbox type, Theme, email reading and reading pane.
From the drop-down list, select see all settings.
- A new setting page will appear on your screen which will show various options like general, labels, inbox, accounts, filters and blog addresses, forwarding, and pop, add-ons, chat and meet, advanced, offline, and themes.
- Click filter and blocked addresses from the menu.
- In this tab, you can apply filters to all incoming mail. You can also create a new filter and import files.
Click the option- create a new filter.
Now enter the email address from the field that you want to unmark as spam. In this article, we have created a filter by putting talkerstech.com in the from the field.
- Now click the option of creating filter placed at the bottom of this dialogue box.
- Various options regarding this email address will appear on your screen. These options include skipping the inbox, marking as read, star it, apply the label, delete it, forward it, never sending it to spam, never mark it as important, Also apply the filter to match messages and others.
Tick both the options name- never send it to spam and apply the filter to match messages.
- After doing all the changes and marking the check boxes click the create filter.
- Now this will filter All the emails coming from the specific email address to your inbox and it will never go to the spam folder.
Method 2 - To Set The Spam Filter
I hope this article on how to stop emails going to spam in Gmail helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and we have also discussed the steps on how you can move the spam emails to your inbox.