How To Sign Out Of Netflix On Samsung TV
Last Updated : Mar 1, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to sign out of Netflix on Samsung TV, Netflix is one of the most popular teaching platforms used by various users across the globe. Netflix is available on every device including PC, mobile devices, and smart tv.
With the help of Netflix subscription users can watch a variety of series movies as long as they want.
The Netflix application on the TV does not provide any sign out option. However, users can sign out of Netflix on Samsung TV with a strained combination.
You can sign out of Netflix on Samsung TV with the help of info button method and remote-control method.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to sign out of Netflix on Samsung TV, this in case you are looking for a solution on how to sign out of Netflix on Samsung TV this is the right article For you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Sign Out Of Netflix On Samsung TV :-
By Info Button Method
- Open the Netflix application on the Samsung TV.
- In case you do not have this application simply install it from the store.
- In case it does not log you in to your account you need to enter your Netflix credentials to proceed further.
- Click the info button placed on the Samsung remote control.
- Now search for the option deactivate by using the downward Arrow and then click the select button.
- A confirmation prompt box will appear on your screen in which you need to select the yes option.
- After doing so your Netflix account will be signed out on Samsung TV.
Remote Control Method
- Tap the up Arrow key to time on your Samsung TV remote control within the Netflix application on the Samsung TV.
- Tap the down arrow key two times.
- Now tap the left Arrow and then the right arrow. Again you need to press the left and the right arrows.
- After doing so, tap the up arrow 4 times.
- A deactivation screen will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to tap the arrow keys to search for the deactivate option and then click the select button from the remote control.
- After clicking the deactivate option Netflix will log out of the current account and will display the sign-in page on the Samsung TV.
I hope this article on how to sign out of Netflix on Samsung TV helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can sign out of Netflix on Samsung TV with the help of info method and remote-control method.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow. I hope this article solves your query.