How To Set Automatic Reply In Outlook App
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to set automatic reply in outlook app, Outlook is a handy application that helps to show all the mailboxes together. there is a certain situation where you need to keep your Outlook active but you want to set up an automatic reply.
In this article, we will explain how you can set automatic replies in the Outlook look application. Automatic replies are the text that is generated through the machine.
It activates once the user receives an email but they are not available to reply to it. In such cases, an automatic reply can be a lifesaver.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to set automatic reply in the Outlook app, this Is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Set Automatic Reply In Outlook App :-
- Visit Play Store on your smartphone and install Microsoft Outlook.
- After installing this application on your smartphone you need to sign in with a Google account.
- After successfully signing in, the Microsoft app and service ask for permission to access your Google account. By giving access it allows the Microsoft app and service to do various tasks.
Click the option- allow proceeding further.
- Click the Google icon placed at the top left corner of the inbox page.
Click the setting icon placed at the bottom left corner of the left panel. The setting icon is represented by a gear symbol.
- You will see various options for Mail accounts, storage accounts, email, contact, calendar, connected apps, preferences, and more.
- Under the mail account, select the specific account where you want to set automatic replies.
- The screen will display all the accounts that are added to your Outlook.
- On the next page, you can see the account info with shows various options name automatic replies, Sync contact, sync calendars, block external images, suggested replies, online meetings advanced settings, and the option to delete or reset the account.
Click the slider towards the right side to turn on the automatic reply.
- Type the reply that you want to set in the Outlook application.
After writing the text that you want to set automatic reply in the Outlook app, tap the tick mark placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the left Arrow placed at the top left corner of the screen to return to the inbox.
I hope this article on how to set automatic reply in outlook app helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.