How To Send A File Over 25MB On Gmail
Last Updated : Jan 28, 2022
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to send a file over 25MB on Gmail, in Gmail users have the restriction to a file size of up to 25 MB. in case you send a file larger than 25Mb, an error code will display on your screen this limit restricts the recipients from encroaching on the storage limit each time a huge file comes in their inbox.
In case you are also facing difficulty in sending an extensive file through Gmail attachment, this article will explain the method through which you can send a file over 25 MB on Gmail just follow the step by step guide below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Send A File Over 25MB On Gmail :-
- Open Google Drive on your system.
- Click the option new placed at the top left corner of the screen.
A drop-down menu will appear on your screen which will show various options like a new folder, upload files, upload folder, Google docs, Google sheets Google Slides, and Google forms.
- You can select upload files or a new folder for each of the items.
Upload the files in your Google Drive account so that you can send these files via Gmail attachment.
- Now open Gmail. Make sure you are logged in to your account. In case you are not logged in to your account simply enter your valid email id along with your password.
- Click the compose icon placed below the Gmail logo.
- A pop-up will appear on the right side of the screen where you need to add the recipient subject and the attachment.
- At the bottom of the pop-up box, you will see various options like send, Formatting option, Attach files, insert a link, Insert emoji, Insert file using the drive, Insert photos, Insert signature and toggle Confidential mode.
Among all these options click the drive icon through which you can insert the file from drive.
- Now you need to choose the file that you want to send. You can insert the files from my drive, share with me, recent ones, and upload them.
- You can also search for a specific file by typing its name in the search field.
After selecting the file, click the option insert as drive link. Gmail also informs That because you selected over 25 MB to attach to this email, it will share the selected attachment via a drive link.
I hope this article on how to send a file over 25MB on Gmail helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the methods and details mentioned above are easy to follow.