How To Search By Image In Google In Android
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to search by image in google in android, image search is a type of search on a term and find images related to the search you have time.
Google search provide a camera icon through which you can easily search by image in Google on your Android device in case you are not able to find the search by email option in Google you need to make sure to request the Desktop website.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to search by image in Google in Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to search by image in Google in Android.
Step By Step Guide On How To Search By Image In Google In Android :-
- On your Android phone first, you need to visit the Google application or from the application.
- The search bar of Google will show you two options at the right side of the screen called voice and Google lens.
- In the search bar you need to click the option google lens.
- You need to click or upload a image in order to use it For search results in Android.
- Once you click on the Google lens it will ask you to use the camera in case you want to search with your camera.
- It also provide you the option to search by image with the help of album folders given below.
- It will show you all the saved album folders in your Google account such as images, screenshot, extra, Instagram, whatsapp images and others.
- Now you need to select the specific folder from where you want to use the image for a search result in Google.
- Once you select the picture you need to choose the area you want to use for your search by image in Google.
- You can easily drag all the four corners or one of the corner to select a specific area from the image that you want to use for search by image.
- With the help of Google lens you can easily use and object in the image. To select and object in the image you just simply need to select a circle icon.
- In case you want to use a specific part of an image, you need to click on the search bar icon and then there's the corner of the box across your selection.
- Once you select the specific area you will see the various categories at the bottom such as translate, text, search, homework, shopping, places and dining.
- Now tap the specific category for your search result based on the image, you have used in Google on your Android device.
I hope this article on how to search by image in google in android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.