How To Scan QR Code With Android
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of how to scan QR code with android, you can easily scan QR code with Android with the Google lens built-in option.
It helps you to easily translate, search, text the QR code. You can easily stand QR code on Android device with the help of default camera application of the Google lens application is the only requirement for scanning as long as your Android smartphone has a camera in it.
QR code are very popular these days and you can easily use it to direct people to specific websites.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to scan QR code with Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to scan QR code with Android.
Step By Step Guide On How To Scan QR Code With Android :-
- Open Google Play Store on Android device.
- Now click the option Google lens and install the application.
- Once the application is installed successfully on your Android device you may need to enter your Google account credentials to proceed further.
- Now open the lens and move your camera towards the QR code on the other screen.
- Click the option open camera.
- After this the QR code will be scanned and it will show the URL at the top of the QR code.
- You just need to tap the URL link to open it or simply click the magnifying glass placed at the bottom of the screen to load more options.
- Once you click the magnifying glass placed at the bottom of the screen you will see more options such as a website, copy URL, and share.
- When you click the website option it will open the URL link in your web browser on your Android device.
- In case you click the copy URL option then the URL link of the scan QR code will be copied to your clipboard which you can paste anywhere else.
- Lastly, if you click the share option it will help you to send the URL link of the scan QR code to others in the form of text message, email or other applications.
- In case you are unable to click on any of the three options as mentioned above it means a QR code that you have stand on your Android device with the help of Google lens is invalid.
- You can also use the Google lens gallery option to scan the QR code of a screenshot saved in your folder.
In this Article be covered an essential guide on how you can scan QR code with Android using Google lens. I hope this article on how to scan qr code with android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.