How To Save Instagram Profile Picture On Mobile
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to save Instagram profile picture on mobile, as Instagram doesn't have any feature to download images directly from account, but we can use the tool Instagram Downloads which helps us to download the contents from Instagram.
This tool is very easy to use and it allows download with a minimal effort. Still, you are having problem in downloading profile picture or Save photos, videos, Stories, Highlights, and even IGTV or Reels from Instagram.
Then, just follow the steps given below in this article. This article will teach you how to save Instagram profile picture on mobile.
Want to Save a profile pic of an Instagram account in its original quality? It just needs to add a username, shortcode, profile link, or link to a post to start downloading.
By the way, if you are facing any difficulties or didn't remember the username of someone's profile or can't find it, then read our article to get a solution for your problem.
Here are some of the few simple steps to save an Instagram profile picture.
Step By Step Guide On How To Save Instagram Profile Picture On Mobile :-
- First of all, open the Instagram app on your mobile phone.
And then open the account of which you want to save the profile picture.
- Now click on the three dots which is in the upper right corner to copy the link of the profile
- After clicking on the three dots, the menu slide will pop-up from the bottom of the screen.
Now, click on Copy Profile URL among the other list of options.
- After then, open your browser in your mobile phone.
- And search for the Instagram Downloads in the browser.
- After the Instagram Downloads will be opened.
Paste the account url in the search bar of the Instagram Downloads.
- Then, tap on download.
- Now, click and hold the profile picture to download.
- Then, an action menu will appear on your screen.
- If you are using iPhone, then select Add to Photos.
- And if are using an Android mobile, then tap on Download Image.
- Now, go to Photos to view the saved profile picture.
Despite of being restricted by the Instagram from saving Instagram account profile picture, you can now easily save the profile picture from the above-mentioned tool.
And just by following the above given steps guidelines process properly. And the owner of the account won't get any notification that you save his/her profile photo.
So, I hope this article on how to save Instagram profile picture on mobile helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.