How To Remove Multiple Apps From Google Play Library
Last Updated : Oct 6, 2021
IN - Google Play
In this article we will show you how to remove multiple apps from google play library, if you want to delete apps from the Google Play Store, it's not difficult to delete these apps. In this article, I will show you how to remove multiple apps from the google play store with step-by-step guidance.
The Google Play store is a great application for users to discover and distribute Android apps thus it's important for users to remove unwanted apps.
It might be easy to remove several apps at once, but following the steps below ensures that the alternative method works correctly and that these unwanted applications are not seen on your device again.
Step By Step Guide On How To Remove Multiple Apps From Google Play Library :-
- First, you'll need to open the Google Play app on your device and make sure that the app you'd like to remove is either disabled or removed from your device. To remove the app, tap on the three vertical dots in the top right-hand corner and select "uninstall."
- You can also disable it by tapping on "disable" and then choosing "yes" when asked if you want to disable it. If this still hasn't worked after disabling or uninstalling, read on.
- With the offending app active on your device, you'll want to go into the Play Store and then select the "Myapps" tab in your device's Play Store. Look for and select each of the apps and tap "delete," which will delete them in one go.
- The app may still be in the Play Store if it's not fully removed. To fully remove it, you can go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications. Look for the offending app and tap "Clear data.".
- If you still can't get it to work, you can also try clearing cache data but this should only be done if the Android OS does not allow you to delete apps for some reason.
- This is how you can remove multiple apps from your Google Play library.
This method works perfectly and by following the steps above, you can get rid of unwanted apps from the Google Play Store.
These steps were taken to remove multiple apps from the Google Play Store or other app stores.
If you have trouble uninstalling or deleting an app, take a look at this article for more methods. I hope this article on how to remove multiple apps from google play library helps you.