How To Remove Delivery Charges In Flipkart
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to remove delivery charges in Flipkart, Flipkart gives you the option of free delivery in case the value of your product is more than Rs. 499. in this case you don't have to pay any delivery charges.
Flipkart is one of the most popular e-commerce sites which provide satisfaction to its users by providing amazing products and fast delivery.
The delivery charges levied by Flipkart are different for each seller. In most cases there are higher shipping costs on the item which are of low value.
In such cases a nominal delivery charge assists the seller to offset the cost of Logistics.
Step By Step Guide On How To Remove Delivery Charges In Flipkart :-
The method discussed above is very effective and works every time. This method is applicable only on Flipkart assured products. Let's begin.
- Open your Flipkart application on your device. In case you do not have Flipkart, Simply install it from your Play Store or App store.
After logging in, search for the Flipkart assured product with the value of less than Rs. 499. add this product into your cart. For example- I added a ball pen into my cart with the value of Rs.90. As you can see on the picture given below, Flipkart charges 40 Rupees as delivery charge for this product.
- To remove the delivery charge, you need to select another Flipkart assured product with the value of Rs. 499 or more than this. Here I added a novel which costs Rs. 423.
After adding both the products into your cart, select the option of place order.
Select the option of cash on delivery for payment.
- Flipkart provides a pop-up message that your order is successfully placed.
- Now click the option of my orders. In this option you will see both the products that you have ordered.
Select the product that you don't want to buy and click on the option to cancel. Flipkart asks you to select the reason for cancellation.
- Select the reason for cancellation of your product as per your convenience.
- After selecting the reason, tap on submit request.
Flipkart informs you it successfully canceled your product.
- Open the orders tab, check the status of the product.
- Flipkart shows you that your order is cancelled and there is only one item.
As you can see in the picture given below, the pen is of Rs.90 only including no delivery charges.
I hope this article on how to remove delivery charges in Flipkart helps you, in this article we discuss an essential guide. The steps mentioned above work only on the Flipkart assured products make sure you recheck your cart before placing an order.