How To Record Screen On Android Without App
Last Updated : Nov 9, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of how to record screen on android without app, many Android smartphones have inbuilt features of screen recording due to the software update any Android smartphone company have already added native screen recording features.
In this article we will specifically talk about how you can record screen on Android without application on redmi devices.
The screen recorder app provides useful options such as record system sound and audio using the microphone.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to record screens on Android without application, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to record screen on Android without app.
Step By Step Guide On How To Record Screen On Android Without App :-
- Go to your home screen and search for tools.
- Under tools, you will see various applications such as contact, recorder, screen recorder, scanner, download, Compass, services and feedback.
- Click the option- Screen Recorder to proceed further.
- Before starting to record the screen on Android you need to customise some of the settings for screen recording.
- To do this you need to click on the gear icon which represent the setting option placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- On the setting page, you can easily customise the screen recording resolution, video quality, orientation, sound source, fixed frame rate.
- Along with adjusting recording parameters, you can also customise recording option such as lock screen to end, show touch gestures, visualise navigation buttons and others.
- After customising the screen recording settings you need to go back to the main screen of the screen recorder application.
- To begin the screen recording you just need to click the recorder icon placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After this, you will see a floating recording icon which you can easily drag anywhere on the screen.
- You just need to click on the floating recording icon to start the screen recording on your Android device without an application.
- You can also stop the screen recording at any time by just simply clicking on the floating icon.
- Once the screen recording is finished on Android you can also access all the screen recordings within the screen recorder application on your Android device.
- When you open the screen recording application you will see all the recording sessions.
- You can also added the screen recording on Android with the help of the built-in video editor offered by the redmi devices. in the screen recording you can easily add music or crop the video as per your choice.
In This article, we covered an essential guide on how you can Record screen on Android without app.
I hope this article on how to record screen on android without app helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.