How To Recharge Fastag Using Google Pay
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we we will show you how to recharge fastag using Google Pay, Google Pay users can easily recharge there Fastrack by using get official application available for Android and IOS user. Recharging fastag online saves lot of time.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to recharge fastag using Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to recharge fastag using Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Recharge Fastag Using Google Pay :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- Enter your screen lock or pin if any to proceed further.
- Assuming that you have already linked your bank account with Google Pay, At the bottom of the home page you need to click the option new payment.
- On the next screen you will see to headings called people and bills, and business.
- Under people and bills you will see the option of mobile recharge, bill payment,
- Click the option bill payment.
- On the next screen you will see various options for which you can pay your bill using Google Pay.
- These include electricity, postpaid mobile, DTH, fastag recharge, water, insurance, loan repayment, piped gas and others.
- Tap the Option fast tag recharge.
- On the next screen it will show you the list of all the fast tag recharge billers.
- On the next screen it will ask you to choose your issuer bank from the list of the banks given below.
- You can also type your fastag issuer bank in the search bar.
- In case you have not linked to your account you need to enter your vehicle number and nick name and then click the option link account.
- Make sure you have your account linked either from ICICI fastag recharge or IDFC first fast tag recharge.
- After this you will receive the pop up of account linked at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you have linked your Fastag account you can easily pay and track your payment easily by clicking the option get started.
- On the next screen you will see the chat option in which you will see the option of pay and view balance at the bottom of the screen.
- Now in order to recharge fastag using Google Pay you need to click the option pay.
- Now You need to enter the amount for recharging your fastag.
- Tap upon the tick mark option and you will see on the next page that your fastag recharge is successful.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can recharge fastag using Google Pay. the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.
I hope this article on how to recharge fastag using Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.