How To Recharge Airtel Fastag From Paytm
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to recharge airtel fastag from Paytm, the fastag is connected to the user's Paytm wallet which eliminates the need to recharge it.
However, if you want to recharge your fa on the Paytm application you can easily do it on android and iOS devices.
Paytm users can also recharge Airtel fastag with the help of the official website available for different platforms such as PC, laptop, and other.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to recharge Airtel fastag from Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to recharge Airtel fastag from Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Recharge Airtel Fastag From Paytm :-
Through Paytm Official Website
- Open Google Chrome or any other Browser on your PC.
- In the search bar, you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the official website of Paytm to proceed further.
- Click on the login Option placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- You need to enter your credentials as your mobile number and password to successfully log in to your account.
- Home page of Paytm website will provide you two options called Recharge and pay bills, Book and buy on Paytm.
- Under recharge and payable you will see various options such as Prepaid mobile, rent, DTH recharge, electricity bill, book gas cylinder, credit card bill and all payment services.
- Click the option all payment service.
- Now you will see various option on the next screen such as fastag, Gold, insurance, tracking and others.
- Click the fastag option.
- On the next screen it will ask you to choose your issuer bank from the list of the banks given below.
- You can also type your fastag issuer bank in the search bar.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter your vehicle number and the amount with which you want to recharge your Paytm fastag.
- Once you enter all these details click proceed placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you need to select the option to pay using Paytm wallet balance, UPI, net banking, debit or credit cards to make the payment.
- In case you are selecting debit card as your mode of payment for recharging fastag from Paytm you need to enter your debit card details such as card number, expiry date, validity, and CVV.
- Now the similar amount will be included in your fastag account and also to the Paytm wallet.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can recharge Airtel fastag from Paytm.
I hope this article on how to recharge airtel fastag from Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.