How To Put Instagram Story Filters On Photos
Last Updated : Oct 26, 2021
IN - Instagram
In this article we will show you how to put Instagram story filters on photos, now an Instagram user can easily apply a story filter on existing photos from the camera roll. Earlier Instagram allows you to use the filters while clicking a photo or shooting a video. The story filters apply on both Android and iPhone.
The story filters on Instagram are very important as they help you to edit your images creatively. You can edit any type of photos or videos using the filters provided by Instagram in your story.
Instagram has a very innovative story filter that you can use on your photos or video. In order to get more filters for your images or video you can look for the filter by searching to the extreme right corner of the carousel and click on the browse effects icon.
Step By Step Guide On How To Put Instagram Story Filters On Photos :-
- Open the Instagram application in your smartphone and login into your account. In case you do not have an Instagram application, Simply download it from your Play Store or App store.
- Visit your profile on Instagram and click on your profile picture. Once you click on your profile picture, Instagram will open in front of your screen.
Click on the icon placed at the bottom left of the camera. This icon represents your photo gallery. Another way of selecting images from your gallery is to simply swipe up from the bottom and you will see your photo gallery.
- Choose the photo in which you want to apply the Instagram story filter from your camera roll.
- Once you select the photo from your camera roll you will c and editing screen in front of you.
- This editing screen shows various options in which you can add music, polls, countdown, questions and other tools.
- Among these options you will see the option of Adding filters as shown in the picture below.
Choose the filter that you want to apply in your existing photo.
- Instagram offers a variety of filters to choose from.
- After selecting the filter, click on the option Done.
I hope this article on how to put Instagram story filters on photos helps you, in this article we shared an essential guide.
This feature is getting very popular among Instagram users as it allows you to edit your photos uniquely. It also eliminates the need to install other applications for editing purposes.