How To Put A Video On Google Slides On iPhone
Last Updated : Feb 2, 2022
IN - Google Slides
In this article we will show you how to put a video on google slides on iPhone, Google slide helps its user to form change and work collectively on a presentation from various devices like iPhone iPad computer and provide features for editing along with other useful tools.
Some users might prefer to present their Google slide presentations directly from their iPhone and want to make their presentations look more creative.
Here, putting a video on a Google slide presentation makes it easy for the view was to understand your message of the presentation.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to put a video on Google Slides on iPhone, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Put A Video On Google Slides On iPhone :-
- Whenever you launch the Google slide app on iPhone, there is no option for video in the application. So, it is preferable to use this application on a Safari web browser.
- When you open Google slide on Safari web browser a web page will appear on your screen which will ask you to the project where you want to include a video.
- The two projects are personal and business.
- Select the specific project where you want to create a presentation or choose an existing presentation to put a video.
- A new window will appear on your screen which will show different slides along with the editing tools at the top of the slides.
- Now you need to select the specific slide where you want to put a video.
- Tap the Insert tab placed at the top of the menu bar. The insert tab show various options like images, textbox, Audio, video, shape, table, chart and others.
- Click the option of video from the insert drop-down menu.
- A new page will appear on your screen which will show three different options.
- The first option is you can add the video from YouTube. The second option is you can copy the URL from the video and paste it. The third option is to add the video that is already saved in your Google Drive.
- When you choose the option of copying the link on the text field, you will see various video options with the same keyword appearing on your screen.
- After selecting the specific video click the option of selecting placed at the bottom of the box.
- Now you can easily be added resize and mute the audio at your own convenience.
- You can also select the auto-play option and rotate the video according to your own requirements.
I hope this article on how to put a video on google slides on iPhone helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.