How To Post One Photo In Parts On Instagram
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to post one photo in parts on Instagram, ever wonder how to split pictures for Instagram so that you can do those awesome seamless multi-posts? Nowadays it is very trending to post a picture in parts because it looks very attractive and catchy to the eyes.
As being a socialholic you have to go with the trends and do whatever is going on the social media. Well look no further, in this article we will show you exactly how to post one photo in parts on Instagram.
Step By Step Guide On How To Post One Photo In Parts On Instagram :-
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is to go to play-store
- Search for panoramacrop for instagram
- Install it
- Open it
- Give all the permissions
- You will see an interface like the below image
- You have three options - New swipeable post, New nocrop post and New grid post
Out of these three options, you can choose an option at your convenience but as we want in this article that “how to post one photo in parts on Instagram”. So we will choose the first option that is “new swipeable post” Therefore, click on the option “new swipeable post”
- Then you will see your gallery in which all photos will be shown to you and you can choose any pic of your choice which you want to post.
- Select that pic
- Then there will be an interface for cropping your image that is it will ask you for the size you want like this as shown in the below image
- Click on the tick option on the top right corner as shown in the below image
- Then hurray your photo will be split into two parts and it is ready to post on Instagram.
- Tap on the click option again on the top right corner
- At last you will an interface like this
- Then click on the open Instagram option as shown in the below image:
- When you will tap on that option and then you will be redirected to the Instagram share page, then share that image and write a caption and if you want to tag someone then tag. Your split pic will be shared on Instagram!
So, guys, this was the process I hope this article on how to post one photo in parts on Instagram helps you and you can now post your photos in parts on your Instagram profile.