How To Post A Link On Instagram Story
Last Updated : Jan 4, 2021
IN - Instagram
In this article we will show you how to post a link on Instagram story, is it true that you are having a few issues related to Instagram? Alright, at that point! You don't need to stress over anything since you have visited the ideal spot for the solution to each one of your issues regarding Instagram.
So, we see that you want to know How to post a link on Instagram story. Read the article till the end to find out.
So, you want to know How to post a link on Instagram story. It's alright, No worries when we are here. This article will provide you with effortless steps so that you can post a link on Instagram story So let us begin with the report.
Step By Step Guide On How To Post A Link On Instagram Story :-
So we see that you want to add links on your Instagram stories and want to make them interactive or want to promote your blog or YouTube video with the help of your Instagram stories.
Don't worry; we got you. Take your beverages with you and follow the steps provided to you below.
Now, here you will have to use a feature of Instagram called Swipe Up feature. But Instagram has some requirements for it. You will have to achieve those requirements to use this Swipe Up feature of Instagram. The requirements for Swipe Up features are as follows:
- Set your profile as Business profile and you will have to achieve the milestone of 10K (10,000) Followers on your profile.
- Or You will need a verified account. Meaning, your account should be verified by Instagram that the particular account is genuine and adds some value on the Instagram platform.
After you achieve these requirements, you will have to follow the steps provided below to post a link in your Instagram story.
- Open your Instagram mobile application.
Now click on the camera icon present on the top left corner of the screen.
- Select the picture or video you want to provide as a reference of the link you are going to add.
Tab the link icon (Chain icon) present on the top bar of the screen.
Now, click on the option named "Web Link" to add your link.
- Now, add your link and click on the tick icon.
And this is how you can easily post a link in your Instagram story.
If You Don't Have 10K Followers :-
- Add link in bio
- Send link to everyone personally.
- Use Instagram polls and see who genuinely wants to check out that link and send them personally.
So, we discussed in this article that How to post a link on Instagram story. We solved it for you in a few easy steps. We hope you enjoyed the article and found it interesting. If you did, make sure you send it to your friends and family.
We also have many similar articles in which we try to provide people with solutions regarding Instagram issues and problems. Here we would like to end this article. I hope this article on how to post a link on Instagram story helps you.