How To Port Jio To Airtel Online
Last Updated : May 19, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to port Jio to airtel online, sometimes, users for various reasons referred to changing their Telecom network. However, there is a specific procedure that will help you to Port your jio number to Airtel.
In case you're looking for a solution on how to port jio to Airtel online you can easily refer to this article.
Mobile number portability is one of the services which is provided to the users so that they can easily switch from one mobile network to any other preferred network without changing their phone number.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to port jio to Airtel through online mode then this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Port Jio To Airtel Online :-
- Open the message application on your jio phone.
- You need to start a new conversation to 1900. It is a ussd code which will help you to port jio to airtel.
- Now type port space your mobile number and press send.
- Make sure to type the port in block letters only as it is case-sensitive.
- After sending this message you will receive another sms with the unique porting code against the porting request that you have sent.
- The message will also send you the validity date and time.
- After receiving this message you need to open the official airtel website for the airtel thanks application.
- After opening this application you need to select the recharge plan for your number.
- Along with the recharge plan you need to fill a form which include all the personal details, others address, email, phone number, location, house number, pin code.
- Make sure you fill all the details correctly and after filling all the details press submit placed at the bottom.
- After sending the code request you will get a call from an airtel executive which will give you details about the delivery of your new airtel sim.
- You need to make sure that when an airtel executive arrives to deliver your airtel sim then you need to show your identity such as aadhar card aur electricity bill or other cruise along with the upc code that you have received.
- Along with the aadhar card you can also use your driving license or any other proof that showcases your identity to the airtel executive.
I hope this article on how to port Jio to airtel online helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can port jio to Airtel online using the Airtel thanks application.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and now you can easily port jio to Airtel online without visiting any nearby mobile Store.