How To Play YouTube In Background iOS 14
Last Updated : May 27, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to play YouTube in background iOS 14, do you have iOS 14 or do you want to listen to YouTube videos in your background on your iOS 14 or do you have a habit that you like working on your device and at the same time you like listening to YouTube videos.
If your answer is yes to all the above-mentioned questions, then you are in right place.
What if we will tell you that we have a trick by which you can play a YouTube video of your choice in the background of your iOS 14 and on the same hand you can do multiple things on the same device.
Yes, you heard it right just follow the step by step guide below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Play YouTube In Background iOS 14 :-
- The first and the foremost thing you have to do is open your app store on iOS 14 and log in to your id if you are not logged in
- Then after that what you have to do is tap on the search bar and just type mus on it and enter to search
- Now you will see multiple options coming after the search
- What you have to do is tap on the first application which will come on the screen
- And then you will see an interface in which you will have an install option tap on it
- Now what you have to do is wait for sometimes for the completion of the installation process
- Now after the completion of the installation process what you have to do is tap on the open option and then the application will open and what you have to do is give the application all the permission
- And then you can see an interface in which you can search anything on it
- Search whatever you want to search on YouTube for playing the video in the background
- Now after you will search the video, you will get a lot of videos to play, choose whatever you want to play
- Now you can see the video will start to play, now what you have to do is minimize this application, and boom! You will see the video to be still playing and you will still get the sound of the video like if you have played a music video then you will still get the sound of the video in the background
So, guys these were some simple and easy steps I hope this article on how to play YouTube in background iOS 14 helps you.