How To Open Excel File In Android Mobile
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to open excel file in android mobile, you can easily open Excel file in Android mobile with the help of Google Sheets for Microsoft Excel on your device.
With the help of Google sheet you can easily open Excel file from your Google drive if you have saved your excel file in your Google Drive account.
The Google sheet application available for Android user is compatible for Android platform.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to open Excel file in Android mobile this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to open Excel file in Android mobile
Step By Step Guide On How To Open Excel File In Android Mobile :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now in the search bar type Google sheets.
- Click on the install.
- Once the application is successfully installed on your Android device click open.
- after this you need to sign into your Google account in case you are not sign into your Google account.
- For Sign in into your Google account you just need to enter your email address and password to proceed further.
- Now you need to make sure that you transfer your excel file to your phone internal storage.
- to do this you can easily send the excel file with the help of email or simply use WhatsApp to transfer the excel file to your Android mobile.
- Now you need to open the Google files on your device to search for the Excel file.
- Once you open the file you will see various category on the the next screen such as download, images, videos, audio, document and others, and apps.
- click the option document and other to find the excel file.
- Once you click on the excel file under document and other it will automatically redirected to the Google sheets.
- Here you can easily see the content of the excel file on your Android mobile with the help of Google sheets.
- In case the excel file is set to view only, it will have limited options for you in the drop-down menu.
- To see these option you need to click on the three dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- It will provide you various option in the drop down menu such as format, find and replace, explore, data validation, named Ranges, share and export, details help and feedback.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can open Excel file in Android mobile with the help of Google sheets.
I hope this article on how to open excel file in android mobile helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.