How To Make White Background Transparent In Paint
Last Updated : Feb 22, 2022
IN - Microsoft Paint
In this article we will show you how to make white background transparent in paint, Microsoft paint is extensively used for basic editing like rotating resizing and cropping and creating new drawings.
A certain time when a user prefers to use images with a transparent background. In such cases, transparent selection can be easily used for small edits and it works well with high-quality images.
In Microsoft paint, the user can filter the background color of any picture which includes a background having a solid color.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to make a white background transparent in Paint, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make White Background Transparent In Paint :-
- Open Microsoft paints on your system. You can click the search bar and enter Microsoft paint.
- Open the picture that you want to edit. Tap file placed at the top of the paint menu. A drop-down list will appear on your screen which comprises various options Including new, open, recent, save, save as, print, send, set as desktop background, image properties, and settings.
Select the option of open from the drop-down list placed at the left side of the file tab.
- Tap the select option placed at the left corner of the bar placed at the top of the page.
- A drop-down list will appear on your screen which will show options like rectangular selection, free-form selection, and transparent selection.
Select the transparent selection from the given list.
- Now you need to select the type of selection.
Select the option of free form selection.
Now you need to trace the area that you want to preserve by simply pressing the left mouse button and dragging the area.
- Once the area is selected simply right click the rectangle that is visible around the trade area.
- A drop-down list will appear on your screen with will show various options named cut, copy, e crop, select all, invert selection, delete, rotate, Resize and invert colour.
- Select the option of cut from the drop-down list.
- Now you need to open a new page on paint by simply clicking the option of file and selecting the option- new.
- Now you need to paste the tourist area by simply using Control + V from the keyboard in order to paste the image.
As you can see in the picture given below the image now comprises a transparent background.
I hope this article on how to make white background transparent in paint helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps and methods mentioned above are easy to follow.