How To Make Group Admin In WhatsApp
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of how to make group admin in WhatsApp, in order to make group admin in WhatsApp you need to make sure that you are the admin of the WhatsApp group and has its privileges.
Only the admin of the WhatsApp group can change or edit the group admin.
Sometimes there is a possibility that the admin of the WhatsApp group is not available all the time to handle or manage the group of WhatsApp.
In such situations it is advisable to change the group admin so that the group can be easily managed by other participant.
This can be only possible if the admin of the WhatsApp group edits admin by himself.
In case you are looking for a solution how to make group admin in WhatsApp this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to make group admin in WhatsApp.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make Group Admin In WhatsApp :-
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- In case you do not have this application you need to install it from the Play Store.
- After installing WhatsApp successfully you need to enter your WhatsApp number and OTP for verification to proceed further.
- First, you need to open the WhatsApp group Where you want to make other person as group admin.
- To do this you need to make sure that you are the admin of the group.
- Now you need to click on the group name placed at the top of the screen to see the detailed information about the group.
- It will show you the option of audio, video, search and add group description.
- It will show you all the details regarding the group name, number of participants along with other setting options such as mute notification, custom notifications, media visibility, encryption, disappearing messages.
- You need to click on the three vertical dots placed at the top right corner of the group info page.
- Once you click this option A dropdown Menu will appear on a screen which will show various options.
- These options are called add participant, change subject and group setting.
- Click the options group settings from the drop-down menu.
- Once you click this option on the next screen you will see three options for the group setting.
- These options are called edit group information, send messages and edit group admins.
- Now you need to click the option edit group admin from group settings.
- Once you click this option on the next screen it will show you all the participants in the group.
- You just simply need to tap on the participant to whom you want to make group admin.
- Once you select the contact it will automatically be marked as the group admin in WhatsApp.
I hope this article on how to make group admin in WhatsApp helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.