How To Make A Booklet In Google Docs
Last Updated : Jan 26, 2022
IN - Google Docs
In this article we will show you how to make a booklet in google docs, Google Docs is a widely used application among student and professional users in order to create document, report, pie chart, spreadsheets and booklets.
Google Docs also provide a template structure in order to form of booklet easily. a booklet is is useful for the writers to organize their work efficiently.
It also helps you to quickly look for specific sections without scrolling the complete document. Google Docs provide a custom book template through which you can easily make a booklet. The design of the booklet completely depends on the users need.
It can be simple or complex as per your own choice.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make A Booklet In Google Docs :-
- Login into your Google account and launch Google Docs on your PC.
- When you login into your account, you will see two options on your screen named as personal and business.
- Select the personal option in order to view the template gallery.
- Here, users have the to twice to either to use a booklet template of Google Docs for create their own customised booklet templates.
In order to make a booklet template simply click the blank option placed at the top of the Google docs interface,
- First you need to handle the page setup of your booklet.
- Open the file tab from the menu bar.
- The file tab will display various options Including share, download, make available offline, rename, page setup, New, email, Add shortcuts to drive, Publish to the web and others.
Click the page setup option.
- The page setup dialogue box will appear on your screen which consists of options for orientation, paper size, and page color along with margins.
- Set all the margin fields to 1 inch.
- Make sure it set the page orientation up to portrait mode.
- Next, you need to select the letter option for the paper size.
Now press ok after all the modifications.
Now you need to select the font type and font size. For a booklet, the most preferable font is times new Roman or Calibri. The font size can be 11 or 12 in order to see the text proper.
- The center of the first page must include the title in large font as compared to the rest of the content.
In order to write after the title simply enter the page break by clicking the Insert tab and selecting the option of break.
- Finally, you need to enter headers and footers into your booklet.
In order to include header and footer simply go to the insert tab and click the header, footer, and page number options.
- After it has set the format for the booklet you just need to write and adjust the headings as per your own convenience.
I hope this article on how to make a booklet in google docs helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps we mentioned above are easy to follow.