How To Hide WhatsApp Status View
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to hide WhatsApp status view, in case you are worried about who can easily see your WhatsApp status there are certain ways through which you can easily hide your WhatsApp status view.
There can be a privacy issue as users do not want everyone saved in their contact to see their WhatsApp status.
In such cases, WhatsApp has made it very easy for the user to upload status by hiding with selective contact.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to hide WhatsApp status view this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to hide WhatsApp status view.
Step By Step Guide On How To Hide WhatsApp Status View :-
- First you need to make sure that you have installed WhatsApp application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed on your Android device you need to enter your mobile number and OTP to proceed further.
- After successfully logging into your WhatsApp account, you will see three tabs placed at the top of the screen: chats, status and call.
- Click the status tab.
- When you click this you will see the option of tap to add status update for your account along with the recent updates of your saved contact.
- You can easily see the list of all the WhatsApp status of your save contacts under your recent update.
- Along with the recent update, when you scroll down the page you will also be able to see viewed and the muted updates if any.
- Now, to change the WhatsApp status privacy, you need to click on the three vertical dots at the screen's top right corner.
- After this a drop down menu will appear on the screen which will show two options called status privacy and settings.
- Now click the option status privacy to proceed further.
- It will show you three options regarding who can see your WhatsApp status.
- These options include my contacts, my Contact except, and only share with.
- In Order to hide WhatsApp status view from selective contacts you need to click the option my contact except.
- Once you click this option on the next screen it will show you the list of contact to whom you want to hide your status from
- All the selected contacts will have a red tick mark enclosed in a circle which confirms that you have hide your WhatsApp status view from the selected contacts.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can hide WhatsApp status view on your Android device.
I hope this article on how to hide WhatsApp status view helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.