How To Hide My WhatsApp Account From Others
Last Updated : Dec 26, 2020
IN - Whatsapp
In this article we will show you how to hide my WhatsApp account from others, WhatsApp is the result we got from the invention of internet, it is a social media application which is used by people in large volume.
WhatsApp is the best texting platform which provides many features to it’s users and always keeps on updating it. As the crime rate is increasing nowadays people try to stay on the safe side, even though WhatsApp is secured enough as they provide end-to-end encryption between the people who exchanged the text messages but still some people want to take more precautions.
In this article we will try to tell you that how you can hide your WhatsApp account from people. There is no way by which you can hide your WhatsApp account from people, as long as they have your mobile number they will be able to see that you are on WhatsApp, you can hide your profile picture, status, last seen from them but you cannot hide that you have a WhatsApp account.
What you can do is make another account without having a number, follow the steps below to make another WhatsApp account without acquiring another number.
Step By Step Guide On How To Hide My WhatsApp Account From Others :-
- First, we have to download a cloning application.
For that purpose we have to download an application called ‘Parallel App’ for assist logo of application is mentioned in the picture attached below.
- After installing, open the application and grant all the permissions.
Now clone the WhatsApp application by taping at it.
- Now, we need an application for number.
You have to download primo application, this application is no longer available on google play store so we have to download the APK file of this application.
For assist, logo of the application is mentioned in the picture attached below.
- After installing the application, open the application and grant all the permissions.
Now register, to use the application.
- After registration, tap at the hamburger button on the top-left side.
- There you will find your number.
- Copy the number and head over to the cloning application.
There open WhatsApp, enter the number for registration.
- You will not receive SMS so tap on the call option in WhatsApp.
You will receive a call over primo application where you will receive the OTP for registration.
- After verifying the OTP, you are done.
- Now you can use that cloned application to text people as an unknown.
Now your mobile number is kind of hidden and secure. I hope this article on how to hide my WhatsApp account from others helps you.