How To Get Gmail Notifications On Mobile Phone
Last Updated : Nov 27, 2021
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to get Gmail notifications on mobile phone, there is a certain time where a user specifically wants to know when they will receive an email. In such cases finding email in between the constant flow of your inbox is very difficult for any user.
For this, Gmail helps you by enabling Gmail notifications on your mobile phone. When you enable Gmail notifications in Android, it will help you get alerts whenever you receive new emails from an important sender.
You will also see notifications in case you are not active on Gmail.
Step By Step Guide On How To Get Gmail Notifications On Mobile Phone :-
- Open the Gmail application on your Android smartphone. In case you do not have this application simply download it from Play Store. make sure you are logged in to your account. In case you are not, click sign in and enter your valid email id along with your password.
- After successfully signing in, click the three horizontal lines are placed next to the search field at the top left corner of your screen.
- The menu will show you various options like primary social promotions recent label and all the labels like starred, snoozed, important, sent, scheduled, outbox, drafts, all mail, spam, bin, unpaid. and other Google apps, settings, help, and feedback.
Click the option of settings which is placed at the down of the menu.
- Here, you will see three options named journal settings, your account, and add account.
Select your account.
You will see various options for your account, inbox, general, meet, nudges, Inbox tips and data usage.
- Look for the notification section.
Now you need to choose your desired notification settings. Gmail provides you with three options for notifications. The three options are all, high priority only and none.
Now click the option of inbox notification which is placed right after the notifications.
- You need to select your desired notification settings. You can click- manage notification in case you are using Android. you need to set this option to on.
You n need to enable the notifications of Gmail through your Android Settings. for this you need to go to the main settings screen and click the app and notification section, select the Gmail application, and turn on the option by switching the toggler towards the right side.
I hope this article on how to get Gmail notifications on mobile phone helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide. The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow. I hope this article solves your query.