How To Freeze Last Seen On WhatsApp For One Person
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of how to freeze last seen on WhatsApp for one person, WhatsApp application includes its own last seen tracker that help you to see who all are online or when they were last active.
It also provides you with the option of customizing your last seen at your own convenience.
Sometimes a user wants to make sure that every other save contact on their devices able to see the last seen except for one person.
Now WhatsApp makes it possible for the users to easily hide or freeze their last seen on WhatsApp for specifically one person.
It also does not show any notification to the other person if you freeze your last seen on WhatsApp.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to freeze last seen on WhatsApp for one person this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to freeze last seen on WhatsApp for one person.
Step By Step Guide On How To Freeze Last Seen On WhatsApp For One Person :-
- First, you need to open WhatsApp application on your Android device.
- Now click on the three dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A dropdown menu will appear on your screen with will show various options such as new group, new broadcast, linked devices, starred messages, payment and setting.
- Click the options settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now on the next screen it will show you your profile picture name and status at the top along with several other options.
- These options are accounts, chats, notifications, Storage and data, app language, help.
- Click Account in which you can see privacy, security and change number.
- Now on the next screen it will show you various tab such as privacy, security, two-step verification, change number, request account info and delete my account.
- Click the option privacy.
- Under privacy it will show you the option of who can see your personal information.
- In the privacy screen you will see options regarding last seen, profile photo, about, status, read receipts, Disappearing messages, groups, live location, block contact and fingerprint lock.
- Click the option last seen placed at the top of the privacy page.
- Once you click this option it will show you 4 options regarding who can see your WhatsApp last seen.
- These four options are everyone, my contacts, my contact except, and nobody.
- In order to freeze the last seen on WhatsApp for one person you need to click on the option my contact except.
- On the next screen it will ask you to the contact that you want to exclude in order to freeze last seen of your WhatsApp account.
I hope this article on how to freeze last seen on WhatsApp for one person helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.