How To Enable Blue Tick In WhatsApp
Last Updated : Nov 15, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of how to enable blue tick in WhatsApp, in case you want to know when another person has read your messages on WhatsApp then you need to make sure that you have enabled the option of reading receipts on WhatsApp.
Now users can easily enable the blue tick option in WhatsApp by turning on read receipts on their Android or iOS device.
Two blue marks indicate that the message is read by the other person.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to enable blue tick in WhatsApp, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to enable blue tick in WhatsApp.
Step By Step Guide On How To Enable Blue Tick In WhatsApp :-
- Open WhatsApp application on your Android device.
- In case you have not open the WhatsApp application before you need to first set up your account by using your mobile number and OTP.
- Now tap on the three dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A dropdown menu will appear on your screen with will show various options such as new group, new broadcast, linked devices, starred messages, payment and setting.
- Tap the options settings from the drop-down menu.
- it will display you your profile picture name and status at the top along with several other options.
- These options are accounts, chats, notifications, Storage and data, app language, help.
- Click Account to proceed further.
- Now on the next screen it will show you various tab such as privacy, security, two-step verification, change number, request account info and delete my account.
- Click the option privacy.
- Under privacy it will show you the option of who can see your personal information.
- In the privacy screen you will see options regarding last seen, profile photo, about, status, read receipts, Disappearing messages, groups, live location, block contact and fingerprint lock.
- Click the option- Read receipts.
- Now you need to Turn on the toggle placed at the right side of the read receipt option.
- By checking the read receipt box it will enable the read receipts and show two blue tick mark Whenever your message is read by the other person on WhatsApp.
- After enabling the read receipts option in WhatsApp you need to go back to the chat tab in WhatsApp.
- Now you need to open the contact of the specific person to whom you want to send message and see if the blue tick option is enabled.
- Now type your message and send the message to the other person.
- If your message is read by the other person the two check marks will turn blue.
- In the case of group the checkmark will turn blue when everyone has read your message.
I hope this article on how to enable blue tick in WhatsApp helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.