How To Download Facebook Data On Mobile
Last Updated : Oct 15, 2021
IN - Facebook
In this article we will show you how to download Facebook data on mobile, Facebook is one of the biggest social media platforms but there have been some doubts on how it uses your data.
One of the biggest misconceptions is that it sells your data in order to earn money which is completely false. Instead, it sells access to your News Feed and uses that data to inform you about specific ads it thinks that you are likely to enjoy.
Facebook is a very vulnerable platform so you need to be careful by giving permission to third parties to access your data.
If you use Facebook from your mobile phone, you can download your data from Facebook easily by following these steps mentioned below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Download Facebook Data On Mobile :-
- Open your Facebook account or simply login to your browser.
- Click on the menu option represented by three horizontal lines
After you scroll down, click on the option named as settings and privacy as shown in the picture given below.
After clicking settings and privacy you will see various options appear on your screen named as: Settings, Privacy shortcuts, Your time on Facebook, Device request, Recent Ad activity, Find Wi-Fi, Dark mode, App language
- Among all these options you have to choose settings.
- After clicking settings you will see an option named as Your Information.
In your information section, choose to Download your information.
- By default, Facebook selects all the categories of data present in your account. Facebook provides the flexibility to choose the circle according to the type of data you want to add or remove from the download section.
Note- you can download your data regarding save items and collections, voting location and reminders, messages, posts you have shared on Facebook or hidden from your timeline, pages you like to follow and other pieces of information.
- After this step, you need to select the data range, format and the quality of media you require. By default, Facebook has these options: All of my Data, HTML High.
Choose to create file for all the selected information.
- Once you click on the option of creating a file of the data you wish to preserve, Facebook requires a few days in order to send you a notification confirming that your download is ready to proceed.
- Download all the information as a file in your mobile device or save it to a cloud based storage app. For security purposes, you need to enter your Email and password in order to store your information.
I hope this article on how to download Facebook data on mobile helps you and we have shared an essential guide with these easy steps. Now you can easily relax and go through all the data you downloaded from Facebook.