How To Disable Blue Tick In WhatsApp
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to disable blue tick in WhatsApp, by turning off the read receipts on WhatsApp you can easily disable the blue tick option on your WhatsApp application.
The option to disable the blue tick in WhatsApp is available for Android and iOS user.
The feature of blue tick in WhatsApp helps the user to know when the other person has seen the message.
It provides the confirmation that the message is read by the other person.
In case you disable this option on your account then you will also not be able to see when the other person will read your message.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to disable blue tick in WhatsApp this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to disable blue tick in WhatsApp
Step By Step Guide On How To Disable Blue Tick In WhatsApp :-
- Open WhatsApp application on your Android device.
- In case you have not open the WhatsApp application before you need to first set up your account by using your mobile number and OTP.
- Now click on the three dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A dropdown menu will appear on your screen with will show various options such as new group, new broadcast, linked devices, starred messages, payment and setting.
- Click the options settings from the drop-down menu.
- Now on the next screen it will show you your profile picture name and status at the top along with several other options.
- These options are accounts, chats, notifications, Storage and data, app language, help.
- Click Account in which you can see privacy, security and change number.
- Now on the next screen it will show you various tab such as privacy, security, two-step verification, change number, request account info and delete my account.
- Click the option privacy.
- Under privacy it will show you the option of who can see your personal information.
- In the privacy screen you will see options regarding last seen, profile photo, about, status, read receipts, Disappearing messages, groups, live location, block contact and fingerprint lock.
- Click the option- Read receipts.
- Now you need to to uncheck the checkbox placed at the right side of the read receipt option.
- By unchecking the read receipt box it will disable the read received and prevent the blue tick from displaying on your chat.
- it also informed that if you turn off read receive you won't be able to to view read receipts from other users.
- Along with this read receipts are always sent for group chat so you can't disable them for groups.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can disable blue tick in WhatsApp on Android.
I hope this article on how to disable blue tick in WhatsApp helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.