How To Delete WhatsApp Message After Time Limit
Last Updated : Nov 17, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of how to delete WhatsApp message after time limit, in case you have sent the wrong message on WhatsApp you can easily delete using the delete for everyone feature available for Android and iOS user.
However, if you have crossed the time limit then it will be difficult for you to delete the WhatsApp message as there is no direct option available within the application.
However, you can try some of the workarounds that can help you to delete WhatsApp messages after the time limit.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete WhatsApp messages after the time limit this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delete WhatsApp messages after the time limit.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete WhatsApp Message After Time Limit :-
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- From the chat tab search for the specific chat thread where you want to delete the message after the time limit.
- Now click on the specific message you want to delete.
- You need to make sure to note down the date and time of the message whenever you send it.
- The time is mentioned next to the message however to know the date you need to scroll up a bit to find it.
- After this, you need to turn off all the network connections on your Android device.
- For this, you can easily turn off the mobile data or Wi-Fi connection from the Quick setting menu by swiping it down.
- Alternatively, you can also go to the settings and turn off the toggle placed next to the option Wi-Fi and mobile data under connection on the network.
- Next, you need to go to the setting page again on your Android device.
- Now search for the date and time option.
- Make sure to turn off the toggle placed next to the option automatic date and time.
- Apart from the automatic date and time option make sure to turn off the toggle for use network provided time.
- Now you need to change the date and time so that it is within the time limit for you to delete the WhatsApp message.
- After this, you need to remove the WhatsApp application from the recent app list.
- Once the WhatsApp application is removed from the recent app you need to launch the application again.
- Again go to the specific charge thread from where you want to delete the message for everyone after the time limit.
- Now click on the trash icon placed at the top right corner which represent the delete message option.
- As you have already changed the time you will be able to see the delete for everyone option even after the time limit.
I hope this article on how to delete WhatsApp message after time limit helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.