How To Delete UPI Id In PhonePe
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to delete UPI id in PhonePe, the procedure of deleting the UPI ID in PhonePe is as easy as changing its pin.
Users can easily delete their UPI ID in PhonePe by using Gates official application available for Android and IOS users.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to delete UPI ID this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to delete UPI ID in PhonePe.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete UPI Id In PhonePe :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe you just need to enter your mobile number and four-digit password to login.
- After successfully login into your account you need to Go to the home tab of the PhonePe application.
- In the home tab you will see various options for transfer money, E Recharge and pay bills.
- In the home tab you will also see your UPI ID.
- Click on the error place next to the option my UPI ID.
- Once you click this option on the next screen you will see the QR code along with the bank name and the list of the UPI id you have in your PhonePe account.
- Click the manage placed at the bottom right corner of the screen next to UPI ID.
- When you click this option on the next screen you will see the bank details such as type, branch, IFSC, UPI PIN, balance and the list of UPI ids that can only be used with this account.
- Look for the UPI ID heading and it will display you the list of all the idea that are currently active on your PhonePe account.
- Now you need to select the specific UPI ID that you want to delete in PhonePe.
- You can see the trash icon place next to the list of all the multiple UPI ids you have in your PhonePe account. The trash icon represents the option of delete.
- Once you click the trash icon you see that the selected UPI ID is automatically deleted from the list of all the activated UPI ID.
- Once you delete the specific UPI ID it will also showcase a notification at the bottom of the screen informing you that your UPI ID is deleted successfully.
I hope this article on how to delete UPI id in PhonePe helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can delete UPI ID in PhonePe. And now you can easily delete multiple UPI ID in PhonePe on your Android device.