How To Delete All Promotions In Gmail
Last Updated : Nov 24, 2021
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to delete all promotions in Gmail, promotional emails are that emails are sent to the users by the company for the advertisement of their product. These emails appear in your email when you subscribe to the mail list of blogs of their company.
Promotional emails are a tool for marketers in order to build relationships with consumers. Promotional emails are also helpful for email marketers who established a list of emails and send the promotional emails to the consumer of the product.
Step By Step Guide On How To Delete All Promotions In Gmail :-
- Open the application of Gmail on your desktop. You need to sign in to your Gmail account with a valid email id and password.
- Once you open the Gmail in your account, you will see three tabs at the top of the screen named- Primary, social, and promotions.
Click the option of promotion tab.
- In front of All the emails, there is a checkbox.
- Click on the checkbox in order to select the emails in the promotion tab. If you want to delete a few of the emails in the promotion tab, you can use this method of marking the check boxes.
- As you can see there will be a small tick box placed under the search bar.
This will show you options named- all, none, read, unread, starred, and unstarred.
- Click the option of all from the drop-down menu.
- Below the tick box, 2 options will appear- All 50 conversations on this page are selected, and Select all 5,507 conversations in Promotions.
Click the second option- Select all 5,507 conversations in Promotions.
- After selecting All the emails, click The trash icon which represents the option of delete.
- When you click the delete option, all the promotion mails will transfer to the trash folder after deletion.
- In order to delete all the promotions permanently, go to the trash folder. Gmail auto-deletes all the emails that are stored in the trash folder for over 30 days. In case you want to free some space, you can also delete the emails manually.
I hope this article on how to delete all promotions in Gmail helps you, In this article, we covered an essential guide we have also discussed the way through which you can permanently delete all the promotions in your Gmail account.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow it is important to delete the messages from the Trash folder so that you can consume the space for your other emails.