How To Copy Google Drive Folder To Another Account
Last Updated : Dec 28, 2021
IN - Google Drive
In this article we will show you how to copy google drive folder to another account, Google Drive is an important part of the Google Workspace. It offers a capacity of 15 GB of free space to all the users.
However there can be times when you are running out of free space and need much more space to save your files or folders in Google Drive. Thus, as a solution, you have to create multiple Google Drive accounts to cater to your storage needs.
Google allows you to manage your files or folders in multiple Google Drive accounts.
It is interesting to note here that Google Drive does not provide a direct method to its users to migrate their files from one Google Drive to another Google Drive account. If you want to exchange files folders from one drive account to another, there are many ways to do it.
In this article, let us explore the various options available so that you can keep your files stored away in a safe place. Follow the steps and methods below
Step By Step Guide On How To Copy Google Drive Folder To Another Account :-
- Unlock or open your mobile phone using whatever security password you have set up.
- If you are using an android mobile phone, you will have the Google drive pre-installed in your device.
- Next, swipe up on the home screen in order to open the App tray. This is where all the apps in your phone will be displayed in an alphabetical order.
Under the alphabet G, you will see the Google drive app. In order to proceed further, click on icon of the app.
- The first method that you can use to send files from one Drive account to another is by the simple ‘Copy and paste method’.
- In order to do this, simply select the file you wish to transfer and press on the CTRL button and the C button simultaneously.
- Now open the location on your device where you want to save the file before uploading it to another Drive account and press CTRL and V button together. The file will be copied.
- Now open the other Drive account and simply upload the file from the device.
- Another method you can try is by downloading the file to your device and then uploading it to the other account.
- Moreover, there are apps like Wondershare Incloudz using which you can easily transfer files from one Drive account to another in just a few steps.
These are some ways that you can try to copy or transfer a file from one Google drive account to another. I hope this article on how to copy google drive folder to another account helps you.