How To Check Paytm Reward Points
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to check Paytm reward points, Paytm users can easily check their reward points by making a transaction with the help of the feature cashback and offer available for Android and iOS users.
Paytm users can easily use the reward points in order to transfer money, make a bill payment, or pay money at the shops.
Users can also use scratch cards for online purposes such as online shopping, ordering food, and others.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to check Paytm reward points this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to check Paytm reward points.
Step By Step Guide On How To Check Paytm Reward Points :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account and linked bank account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and otp to login.
- Click the three horizontal line placed at the top left corner of the Paytm homepage.
- A detailed menu will appear on the new screen which will show various options such as Payment setting, order, and bookings, Digi locker, cashback and offers, profile settings, 24/7 help support, and Paytm postpaid.
- Click The option cash back and offer.
- On the next screen, you will see all the active and expired vouchers and deals that you have earned.
- These vouchers and coupons can also expire if not used within a given time period.
- Below this voucher and coupon, you will see merchant royalty vouchers and brand loyalty points.
- On the next screen, you will see options called cashback won, your stickers, and Paytm first point.
- On the next screen, you will see the total amount of Paytm points that you have won on the top of the screen.
- Below this you will see various distinctions of the points that you have earned.
- Now in order to redeem the Paytm reward point, you need to click the option view point balance and redeem placed at the top of the screen.
- On the next screen, it will show you available points.
In this article we covered and essential guide on how you can check Paytm reward points and readymade in order to use it for other purposes on Paytm.
I hope this article on how to check Paytm reward points helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.