How To Change UPI Pin In Google Pay
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you how to change upi pin in Google Pay, you can easily change the UPI pin in the Google Pay application available for Android and iOS users.
There can be various reasons why a user wants to change his or her UPI PIN in Google Pay for privacy reasons.
Make sure your pin code is not extremely simple. In case your Google Pay pin code is extremely simple it is very important for you to change it immediately for securing your data.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to change upi pin in Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to change UPI pin in Google Pay
Step By Step Guide On How To Change UPI Pin In Google Pay :-
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your account simply enter your login credential such as your mobile number and one time password.
- Once you successfully logged into your account simply click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the Google Pay homepage.
- On the next screen you will see your profile details, payment methods, invite friends, Help and feedback.
- Under payment method you will see all the link bank account, debit card or credit card.
- Now under payment method select bank account option.
- On the next screen it will show you the list of all the bank account that are linked to your Google Pay account.
- Under payment method you will see your link back along with the option of add Bank account or add credit or debit card.
- Now select the specific bank for which you want to change upi pin in Google Pay.
- Once you tap on the bank you will see payment method details on the next screen.
- These details include your bank name, type of bank account, account information.
- Now you need to click the three dots placed at the top right corner of the payment method detail page.
- A drop down menu will appear on the screen will show various options as refresh, change upi pin, remove account, get help and send feedback.
- Click the option change upi pin.
- The next screen it will ask you to enter your 6 digit pin for verification.
- You need to enter the new UPI PIN that you want to use for your phone pay account.
- After entering the new pin you need to click the options submit and it will ask you once again to enter the change UPI PIN. For verification
- Once you click the submit option it will inform you that your UPI PIN is successfully changed at the bottom of the screen for the specific bank account you have selected in Google Pay.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can change UPI pin in Google Pay.
I hope this article on how to change upi pin in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.